I'm an Arizona based Web designer, front-end developer, and all-round artist who loves a challenge. If I'm not actively learning something new then I must be dead. However, my goal is not to learn everything, but to be excellent at everything I learn. If you would like to know what I am currently learning then check out the Experimental section of my development page.
My skill level is based on a front-end focus. I have done some server-side programming and am not afraid to collect or add info to a database as needed, but let's face it, front-end code is more fun because everyone gets to see and interact with the thing you created.
Skill Level (Outta 5)
- HTML5/CSS - 5
- Progressive enhancement - 5
- Responsive layouts - 5
- jQuery - 5
- PHP - 4
- AngularJS - 3
- Photoshop - 4.5
Vemma Nutrition Company
Lead Web Developer/Web SupervisorJanuary 2014 - May 2014 - Present
Off Madison Ave/SpinSix
Front-end DeveloperSeptember 2011 - September 2013
- Develop websites that are clean and valide
- Develop websites and landing pages using HTML 5, CSS3, and progressive enhancement techniques.
- Create custom Wordpress sites that ranged from small blogs to a full ecommerce site with custom plugins.
- Code emails, primarily for Exact Target, which look consistent in multiple email clients.
- Provide input for improving project management and processes.
- Interact directly with clients to find solutions to unique needs.
Web Designer and Front-end DeveloperApril 2010 - September 2011
- Design websites using Photoshop.
- Develop semantically meaningful websites that validate.
- Create future proof websites using HTML5 and CSS3 that look good and function properly in all browsers.
- Develop websites using CMS's, including Wordpress, Joomla, and Expression Engine.
- Model 3D assets for websites and additional client needs.
- Interact with clients to solve problems and give walkthroughs for CMS's.
- Help push the company to adopt new techniques and standards.
Junior Web DesignerJuly 2009 - January 2010
- Modify existing website templates.
- Layout and implement client content.
- Develop sites from template to completion.
Burton Asset Management
Senior Creative AgentDecember 2008 - May 2009
- Developed new website.
- Contributed to the creation and execution of an SEO plan.
- Created 3D assets for videos.
- Contributed visual assets for books, websites, advertising, and web applications.
- Strongly influenced the new color palette and brand of the company.
Protonic Entertainment Project
Environmental Modeler / Motion Capture / Sound DesignApril 2008 - October 2008
- Collaborated on the sound design document for an Unreal 2k4 mod.
- Created sound effects for interactive objects and game interface.
- Designed music that enhanced gameplay experience.
- Modeled low-poly game assets using 3D Studio Max.
Bachelor of ArtsCollins College - October 2008
Bachelor of Arts in Game Design - GPA: 3.81
- Completed a game audio recording class
- Completed several 3D modeling classes
- 3D Modeling
- 3D Animation
- Real Time 3D Character Development
- Successfully completed several Web Design Classes.
- Internet Programming for Games
- Interface Component Design
- Multimedia Interactive Game
Private Music Lessons - Phoenix, AZ - August 2008 - October 2008
Studied with Jerry Donato
Private Guitar Lessons - Scottsdale, AZ - 1996 - 2002
Studied with Doug Mann